Bookmobile Soft Opening – June 1st
The Bookmobile will be on our summer route starting June 1. We will launch a soft opening.
- Returns will go in the colored bins, where they will be quarantined for three days before being returned to the shelf.
- No patrons will be on the truck, or if not a shared space, inside the Headquarters Library.
- Properly worn mask must be worn by staff and patrons. Honor 6 feet social distancing at all times.
- If you come without a mask, materials will be placed in your car.
- Materials will be placed on table(s) outside the Bookmobile or Headquarters Library.
- Only one (1) person per family should come and pick up items.
The MultiCounty Bookmobile is open to anyone residing in Garfield and Kane Counties. Antimony is served by the Tri-County Bookmobile. The Bookmobile provides on-site library service as well as mobile library service to outlying communities without immediate access to city libraries.
Our bookmobile makes 21 stops and serves 15 communities and nine schools. There are over 5,000 items on the bookmobile. We offer access to interlibrary loans for those hard-to-find books. We're "Driven to Read"!
Return your items to any bookmobile stop, the Headquarters Library (in the Panguitch Library), or the Escalante Library.