Get a Library Card

1 The Bookmobile is open to anyone residing in Utah County, as well as Indianola (Sanpete), and Vernon (Tooele).

Read our New Patron Brochure

2Provide proof of residency (both are required). Every member of the family may have their own card.

Photo ID
Current bill with address

3 Each member of the family must apply in person. Bring proof of residency documentation to:

The Headquarters Library
Any Bookmobile Stop

Utah County Library Card
Driven to Read Logo links to Utah/Northern Juab County Bookmobile Home Page

Headquarters Library
125 West 400 North
Mapleton, UT 84664
 [email protected]

Connect With Us